Natural Herbal Treatment for Cellulitis Infection
Natural Herbal Treatment for Cellulitis infection article by Herbal Care Products worldwide company in (UK). Cellulitis is a skin infection caused by staphylococcus or streptococcus bacteria. It is not contagious.
Cellulitis appears as a red, swollen skin rash (usually on the lower legs or arms) that feels tender and hot. It can spread rapidly over the course of 24 hours.
In most cases, oral antibiotics effectively treat the infection within 10 to 14 days.
Natural Herbal Way for Cellulitis Causes
Causes of Cellulitis enters your body through cracks or tears in the skin. You may be at greater risk for cellulitis if you:
- Have a cut, scratch, or bug bite
- Have a fungal or viral skin infection (including athlete’s foot or chickenpox)
- Have a chronic skin condition (such as eczema)
- Are using medications that suppress your immune system (such as corticosteroids, chemotherapy)
- Are obese or overweight
- Have a weakened immune system from diabetes, kidney or liver disease, leukemia, radiation therapy, or HIV/AIDS
- Have had edema, liver or heart disease, or past surgery to remove lymph nodes
- Have had cellulitis before
Natural Herbal way for Cellulitis Symptoms
The symptoms of cellulitis include:
- Skin rash that begins suddenly and spreads quickly within 24 hours
- Areas of inflamed red skin that grow larger
- Tenderness in the affected area
- Skin that appears tight or stretched
If the area is infected, you may also experience:
- General malaise
- Muscle aches and pains
Your doctor will check the area of the rash to see if your symptoms are consistent with cellulitis. He or she may mark the area of the rash with a marker to track its spread.
He or she may also examine your lymph nodes to check for signs of infection and test any fluid that has accumulated at the site of the rash.
Blood tests may also be ordered to rule out the possibility of a blood clot, as a clot and cellulitis can have similar symptoms.
A complete blood count (CBC) may be used to check for an elevated white blood cell count, which indicates infection.
To prevent cellulitis, take proper care of scrapes and cuts.
Always wash wounds with soap and warm water, apply an antibiotic ointment, and cover with a bandage to prevent bacteria from entering the bloodstream. Inspect the cut for redness, pain, drainage, or other signs of infection.
It’s also recommended that you:
- Wear the appropriate protective equipment when playing sports or working.
- Wear gloves in the winter and when washing dishes or cleaning to protect your hands.
- Avoid sharing personal care items (i.e., towels, razors).
If you have diabetes or another condition that causes you to have poor circulation, it’s important to apply a moisturizing lotion daily to keep skin lubricated and healthy.
You should also inspect your feet regularly for any cracks or tears; treat athlete’s foot promptly; and regularly trim your nails to prevent scratches.
Natural Herbal Products for Cellulitis Treatment
Natural Herbal Products for Cellulitis Treatment by Herbal Care Products. we have Natural Products for Cellulitis Treatment. In Cellulitis Treatment treated with a 10- to 14-day course of oral antibiotics.
Source Link :---
Have you got a blog? Not yet? Click here to register one for Free!